This recipe i adapted from Mallika Badrinath’s book and have made minor changes to make it an easy method .
Carrot, beans, Potato , peas – 2 cups
Paneer – 1 cup
Pine apple pieces (Tinned), raisin , dry fruits – 1 cup
Milk -1 cup
Red Chilli Powder -1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Dhaniya powder -1 tsp
Garam Masala powder -1 cup
Ginger – ½ inch
Garlic – 4 flakes
Almonds – 5 (soaked in hot water )
Fresh Coriander leaves .
- Cut vegetables and cook till soft .
- Grind the required ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Add oil in a kadai and put the ground mixture in it .
- Saute in slow flame till raw smell goes .
- Add red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Garam masala, Dhaniya powder , salt in this and mix well.
- Add the cooked vegetables and paneer let this boil for few minutes .
- Finally add raisins , pine apple pieces and cook for few more minutes .
- Add milk .