Vanilla cupcakes for the chocolate allergic children was my son’s second request and so i opted for this simple one .We simply say Vanilla cake but it involves lot of ingredients too and the taste is also quite good .
Ingredients: (makes 14 )
APF – 1 ½ cup
Sugar – 1 Cup
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Unsalted Butter -1 stick (melted )
Eggs – 1 large
Vanilla essence – 1 tbls
Butter milk – 3/4 cup
( Add a tsp of lemon juice to ¾ cup of milk and allow them to stand still. After 10 minutes use it for the cake )
- Whisk Flour , Baking Powder together.
- Mix sugar , , butter milk , Butter , eggs and vanilla essence together.
- Mix both dry and wet ingredients together .
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the cupcake mould and pour the mixture to 2/3 of it and bake for 12 to 15 minutes .
- When done insert a toothpick to for a second and see if it comes clean.. Cool in wire rack and serve hot , and if kept for a day the taste will blend well and will be more good.