Paneer and its various recipes are a favourite for me and am going to try soon Homemade paneer and blog her. My kids are Paneer lovers and since it is healthy too i will not hesitate to buy paneer whenever i run out of them. When Paneer is in hand i usually try making Pizza . Recently i made Paneer Mattar masala and kids loved it asking for more Paneer bits . Here comes the recipe.
Paneer -1 cup
Cooked peas – 1 cup
Kassori Methi Leaves -1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder -1 tsp
Sambhar powder – 1 tsp
Milk -1 /2 cup
To Grind :
Ginger -1 /2 inch
Garlic -4 flakes
1. Grind garlic, ginger, onion , and almonds to a fine paste.
2. In a pan saute the paste in little oil and then add Sambhar powder, Garam masala powder and salt and mix well.
3. Add the Boiled peas and paneer to this .If needed add little water .
4. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Then crush kasoori methi in your palms and add it to the paneer gravy.
5. For the final twist add a cup of boiling milk to this and give a quick stir. Serve hot with rotis.
1. We can add red chilli powder and coriander powder instead of Sambhar powder . But adding Sambhar powder gives a thick consistency.