Phool makhana has been lying in my cupboard fro a long time and luckily Subbus kitchen had posted a gravy using Phool Makhan recently. . It looked so nice that i decided to make it. Now some health benefits of Phool Makhana . They are powerful antioxidants and are rich source of many minerals.
1. Phool Makhana – 1 cup
2. Ginger Garlic paste -2 tsp
3. Onion -1
5. Red Chilli Powder -1 tsp
6. Coriander Poder-1 tsp
7. Turmeric Powder -1 tsp
8. Cashew- 4
9.Salt – to taste
10. Oil -2 tbls
11. Cumin seeds -1 tsp .
- I got puffed Phool makhana from store If you do not get that ready made simply roast the Phool makhana in a kadai till it pops up like popcorn . That’s it.
- Prepare ginger garlic paste.
- Cut onion, Tomato.
- In a kadai add oil and then saute onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste and finally cashew.
- Switch off the flame and when cool grind them into a fine paste.
- In another kadai add oil and then add cumin seeds.
- When it splutters add the ground paste .
- Add Red chilli powder, coriander powder and Turmeric powder.
- Then add phool makhana and salt.
- If needed add a glass of water
- Cover and cook for few minutes.
- After 10 minutes switch of the flame.
- Yummy Phool Makhana Gravy is ready. Ideal for Roti.