This is an easy soup . It is so easy that we do not need much cutting or straining part . Jeyashri’s Kitchen and posted this and this yummy soup can be had on a day when the cooking is on the go and if we can spare a stove for this to satiate the hungry pangs . i am sure i will make this again. i used frozen corn but we can use Fresh corn too. If using Fresh corn steam it.
1. Frozen Corn -1 cup
2. Ginger- a small piece
3. Garlic – 4 flakes
4.Pepper powder -1 tsp
5. Fresh Milk/Fresh cream -1 /2 cup
6.Butter -1 tsp
7. Salt – To taste
1. First cook the frozen corn in an open pan for 3 minutes.
2. Mean while peel the ginger and garlic.
3. In a pan add butter and saute ginger and garlic.
4.Then saute the cooked corn for few minutes. That’s it.
5.Cool the ingredients and then grind in a mixie .
6.If needed add water.
7.Then in a saucepan add this mixture ,then add a little salt and pepper powder .
8. Finally add a cup or half of milk . Let it simmer .
9. Serve Hot with Soup sticks.