This soup is from Jeyshris kitchen and i find this one easy . Sometimes when i want to cook anything new ,i just scroll my Blog and get ideas. The simple, tasty ones are the recipes which i forget . Then i jump,” Hurray”when i come across them in my blog .True blogging serves as a diary as i record all my cooking events here . Now for the recipe
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Garlic -3 flakes
Black pepper powder -1 /2 tsp
Salt – to taste.
1.Peel the skin of ginger and garlic.
2. Wash the carrots , if needed scrap the skin. and cut into two
3. Pressure cook or steam all the three .
4. When cooked and cool discard the ginger and grind carrot, garlic.
5. Add 2 to 3 cups of water and dilute it.
6. Add salt and black pepper powder.
7.Simmer and boil.
8.When hot enough switch off the flame and serve.
This recipe has no oil.